Chevening Financial Ltd are award winning Independent Financial Advisers based in the South East, who take a holistic approach to financial planning, and offer advice on all financial areas to individuals and businesses.
10 Reasons to talk to us:
1. Analyse your pension(s) - How are they performing, are they cost effective?
2. Make best use of your tax breaks
3. Build up your personal savings
4. Ensure your family is financially secure
5. Examine all your options on taking retirement income?
6. Analyse and monitor your existing plans
7. Appraise your Auto Enrolment scheme
8. Complimentary Group Pension Review
9. Assess Company Employee Benefits
10. We provide you with Independent Financial Advice
Chevening Financial will provide Bury St Edmunds Rugby Club a referral fee on any referrals through the club, what’s even better is that if you refer friends, family, colleagues or other companies then Bury St Edmunds Rugby Club will still benefit from your referrals.
Give Chevening a try – because your initial session is at our cost! Just show us your membership card.
For more information please contact: Mark Wapshott 07721411715 Email: Here Or visit www.cheveningfinancial.com
East Anglian Office: Chevening Financial Limited Manor Farm Buildings Great Whelnetham Suffolk IP30 0UQ
Head Office: Chevening Financial Limited Registered Office: Dibgate Farm, Chevening Rd, Sundridge, Kent TN14 6AB. Registered in England & Wales: 6453155 Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No: 478268 VAT Registration Number 139 0236 27